Subscribe to Newsletter
HNSciCloud introduction during the Elixir All-Hands meeting. 5th June, Berlin, Germany
EMBL is organising an HNSciCloud introduction during the Elixir All-Hands meeting in Berlin. The session takes place on the 5th of June from 12.40 - 13.40 and is focused on life scientists who are new to the project but are potential end-users.
Live streaming of the event is available via Google Hangout session at this link:
12.40 Introduction & General overview
- Overview of session
- Introduction for outside visitors
- General overview of current status
- Opportunities for Elixir & life sciences
12.50 T-systems provider session
- End-user demonstration of OpenTelekomCloud
13.05 RHEA provider session
- End-user demonstration of RHEA platform
13.20 EMBL use-cases
- Pancancer on HNSciCloud - download the factsheet here
- Marine metagenomics
13.30 Feedback & Discussion
- How to participate in HNSciCloud
Who's behind HNSciCloud?
HNSciCloud Pre-Commercial Procurement is driven by ten leading research organisations from across Europe.