Subscribe to Newsletter
HNSciCloud training events
Stimulated by a Pre-Commercial Procurement commitment of leading research organisations from 7 countries, HNSciCloud pulled together commercial cloud service providers, publicly funded e-Infrastructures and the buyers’ in-house resources to build a hybrid cloud platform on top of which a competitive marketplace of European cloud players can develop new services.
HNSciCloud is now making available the deployed services to an expanded group of research organisations, taking advantage of the benefits of this large-scale joint procurement, contributing to the establishment of the EOSC.
During a series of events hosted at the HNSciCloud procurers' premises in Europe, the HNSciCloud solutions will be demonstrated and training Users and procurers are welcome to join.
- »» 17-18 April, ESRF, Grenoble, France
- »» 4-7 June, EMBL, Berlin, Germany, co-located with the ELIXIR All hands meeting
- »» 13-14 June CERN, Geneva, Switzerland
- »» 9-13 July: CHEP 2018 conference, Sofia, Bulgaria
- »» 27-31 August, KIT, Karlsruhe, Germany, co-located with the GridKa School 2018
- »» 11 September, SURFsara, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- »» 24 October, DESY, Hamburg, Germany
- »» 28-30 November, CERN, Geneva, Switzerland
- »» 4-6 December, ICT 2018 event, Wien, Austria
Who's behind HNSciCloud?
HNSciCloud Pre-Commercial Procurement is driven by ten leading research organisations from across Europe.